Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome to the World Alanni!





Alanni Priscilla Ricaforte
February 11th 2009
5:58 pm
7 pounds 4 ounces
20 inches
Alyssa Clark & Giovanni Ricaforte

OMG! She is so beautiful! I love her so much already. Mina and I drove up to Sacramento today so I could see the baby. Mina stayed with Grammy, Grandpa Sunny and Uncle Kyle while I went to the hospital. I had so much fun holding Alanni. She is like a tiny little bundle of sweetness. And she has got a set of lungs on her. Mina and I both had a good time but it was a really long drive.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't brand new babies just the most amazing and wonderful thing ever! Can you believe you have one of those growing inside you RIGHT NOW!??! It trips me out every time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...