Monday, September 6, 2010

This was one of those crazy busy & fun, long weekends that I wouldn't trade for the World

Friday night was family sushi night and a SIL's bday celebration. Saturday was the nephew's 5th bday & party. Sunday I worked and then met Daddy & the girls in the park for some rides and a sweet treat. Monday was Build-A-Bear Workshop and Petco. Plus I made a Labor Day dress for Mina in about 30 minutes Monday morning. And I only took a couple of pics of Build-A-Bear. Everything else was over before I even thought about pictures.Mina made a Sanrio My Melody named Ribbon Face & Caet has a little pup called Fancy Dog.
Baby-Boo ran away today at Build-A-Bear. We found her checking out all the clothes in the back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...