Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pinafore birthday presents

Have I ever mentioned I love Etsy? Well I do. I recently stumbled across Aliyah's Hope Chest & fell in love with the pinafore top. I didn't have an excuse to purchase the pattern at first, and then Mina's friend invited us to her birthday party. Since she already has a plethora of toys I then had an excuse to buy the pattern. Yay! I decided to lengthen it so she'd have something cute and quick to throw on over her leotard after gymnastics or dance.
 
I loved it so much (& it was so quick and easy) I decided to make another for another little birthday girl.



This one I made the standard top size for. I have a super cute little iron on patch to put on some black stretch pants, so little R will get a cutie patootie outfit. (I just finished and delivered her new baby sister's burpies and quilt yesterday. Unfortunately I forgot to take pics. I guess I was too excited to see that tiney tiny sweet new baby that it slipped my mind.)

I love sewing gifts. For some reason my kids don't enjoy the stuff I make as much as other do.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...