Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kids Clothes Week Days 1 & 2

Are you participating in Kids Clothes Week?


KCWC


I'm trying to! I was really inspired this year because on Sunday my lovely grandma took me out for a girls day. The first thing we did was hit up the fabric stores! She totally spoiled me and bought me a giant stack of fabric from Hancock Fabrics. I then bought myself a slightly smaller but still impressive stack from Jo-Ann Fabrics. I am such a happy camper!
Caetlin talked me into working on something for her first.
Did I mention she is a big fan of superheroes? Spider-Man is her favorite!
I got all of the pieces cut out on day one and about 1/3 of the sewing. Today I finished it but I haven't had time to photograph it yet. I'll have to do that tomorrow before starting on my next projects. Are baprons considered clothes? In any case baby needs some! He totally rocks the pink Hello Kitty one we've got now but I'd like to make some new ones just for him & so I don't HAVE to do laundry every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...