Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happiness is...(week 11, 2014)

This week I'm participating in 2 different photo-a-day challenges on Instagram.
One for gentle parenting (#gpweek2014) & one for cloth diapering (#cloth101photoaday).
This is my favorite gentle parenting post. It's an old photo but I love it.
 
And this is my favorite cloth diapering post. 
Running away & yelling NO! when I asked if I could take a picture of his diaper.
The girls happy moment of the week. FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also finished this totally awesome diaper just in time for my SIL's baby shower.
All 4 of the lovelies I made.


And the quilt.
And my favorite picture of the week.
My snuggly sweet baby dude. I don't get too many cuddles now that he is a big 2 year old.

As always I'm linking up with the beautiful Lisa of Crazy Adventures in Parenting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, those diapers are amazing. I love that sweet cuddle picture, too. I AM SO JEALOUS, our copy of Frozen will arrive tomorrow, I had to cancel my pre-order to re-order it on Amazon Prime :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...