Monday, January 26, 2009

Saturday Jan. 24th.
Mina and I drove up to Sacramento for my bestest friend Alyssa's baby shower. Mina stayed with her Grammy and Grandpa Sunny while I went to the shower. It was a lot of fun. Alyssa looked so cute and Alanni is getting really big and is almost ready to be born. Alanni got lots of really cute clothes and blankets. I'm really glad I got to go.

I also got to play pool with her sisters Crystal, Bridgette and Kimmy. Everyone but Crystal is pretty bad but we had lots of fun. In fact I think it was extra fun because we sucked.

Alyssa looking oh so cute and stylish.


After the baby shower we went to see the family I used to babysit for, the Kerns. Jake and Amanda are so grown up now. It makes me kinda sad. Mina posed for only a few pictures before she broke the flash on our camera. Thank goodness we have the extended warranty. Now I just have to make it to Best Buy.


Laurie and Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...