Friday, January 7, 2011

I love busy Fridays. Oh wait, no I don't.

I have like a 100 things on my to-do list. Which usually spells disaster for any plans of a lazy weekend. My house is still torn up from Christmas. Plus Baby Girl is growing from size 12 month to 18 month. So I have a ton clothes to wash and put away. And then there are the projects. I have a baby quilt to start and finish asap, my book wreath is 3/4 of the way finished & I have another throw pillow for my bed to finish. Plus I'm dying to make some curtains, burpies and cloth diaper inserts for the gDiaper, (which I've been eyeing since Baby Girl was born, that's about 15 months)


I need an espresso and this image in my brain to get me through today, as I am off to do the dishes so I can bake up some yummy birthday cupcake for my sweet SIL.



One day my kitchen will be half as beautiful. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...