Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happiness is..(Twenty-two!)

"I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-two! Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you." Thank you Taylor for being so darn catchy.

Bits of happy from my week include,
Honey sweetened lemonade, made from lemons picked off our tree & juiced with the help of the kids.
 We have been breastfeeding for almost 15 months! That's nearly twice as long as my poor baby #1.
 I bought a new dress for myself! & I love it.
 Seriously how does one little person take up the whole Cal King bed?
Also can you believe he is now 34.5" tall? He's grown an inch for every month he's been earthside.
 My new immersion blender! It's turquoise!!!!!
Even the baby was excited.
Once again I'm linking up with Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting, because she's awesome and makes life a lot more fun.
Crazy Adventures in Parenting

2 comments:

  1. I love these!! That dress is SLAMMIN'! And yes, Baby V is TOTALLY doing the bed-hogging thing, too! Gah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do they always take over the bed? I so love the little baby - non moving stage. I think it's funny he has turned horizontal. It seems that I'm always getting kicked in the face at night.

    Not fun.

    You look great in your new dress! You go!

    Breastfeeding for 15 months - a huge accomplishment.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...