Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring pics and baby bumps

Yesterday Mina and I took a nice little walk up to Sakata to meet Daddy before lunch but we also had so other plans. Sakata always has beautiful flowers so we decided to take our own spring pics instead of paying sears to do it. Mina wore the fancy dress her Grandma Kay sent her. We got a few good shots but she was too busy looking at flowers to smile for the camera.





So I'm now 12 weeks preggo. This is the last week of my first trimester. YAY!!!!
I'm excited. Our ultrasound is 4/21 and if baby cooperates we will find out the sex.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like Spring.
    She like running through the flowers. That is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet spring pictures! I can't believe how big Mina is getting. How do the flowers smell,Mina????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...