So Theresa, Bobby and Andrew started moving into their new place today. Things could have gone a little smoother. They were supposed to move in to unit 5 but it would have helped if the lock wasn't broken and they could actually get in it. So they switched to unit 2. Which was kind of ready for occupancy but not quite. At least the carpet were mostly clean. It would have been nice if all of the outlet covers and light switch covers were actually screwed on instead of left it a pile on the floor. And the blinds in Andrew's room worked on both sides, and the fan in the upstairs bathroom didn't sound like it was going to blow up, oh and if they were given keys to the apartment. Yeah those thing could have been better. We could have also don't without the 4 1/2 hour run to Hollister for 1 truck load of stuff. (Thanks boys) Things take a lot longer than necessary when you need a smoke or water break every 5 minutes.
Anyways, it also would have been a lot easier to put a bunk bed together without 2 small very inquisitive and apparently deaf children. Theresa and I might have noticed we did step 1 backwards before we got to step 6. That was fun.
Okay enough whining from me. I'm seriously very happy for Theresa and Bob. They needed their own space.
5 down 1 to go.