Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update

Okay so it's been awhile since my last post. Sorry everyone, I'm still kind of getting the hang of have 2 little girls that need attention. My clean laundry has been piling up too. I hate folding it. I've pretty much been spending every minute not taking care of the girls, taking care of the house. Today I'm on strike. The chores can wait. I need some quiet time just for me.

So we have been having a rough few days. Mina has peed her bed 3 time in the past 2 days. Yeah. And this morning she peed all over the kitchen floor. And then pooped in her pants 5 minutes after I asked her to sit on the potty. It sucks because I've been nursing Caetlin so much it's hard to catch her and force her to sit on the potty. Also she has been a huge brat since Saturday. I'm not sure if it's a reaction to Caetlin or not. I'm trying to figure out how to get her back to her normal sweet self. But I'm being honest here when I say I've had no patience with her today. I think I'm a little bit depressed. I'm overwhelmed. If someone wants to come fold my laundry that would help out big time. I'm just sayin'.

Anyways, today we went to the library because Mina wanted a Curious George DVD, when we got home we hopped in the stroller and took a quick walk around the block. It was nice. I know we need the rain and all but I hate it. Mina goes psycho stuck in the house all day. But we did have fun finger painting yesterday. I love the Color wonder stuff but the price doesn't thrill me so much.

Yikes I have to go pick up Tim in 14 minutes. Okay so Caetlin is doing really good. She eats like a champ and is starting to fill out. The NB clothes fit her fairly well now. She's not drowning in them anymore. Her next Dr. appt. is on the 16th. I'll let everyone know how it goes. & I will try to post pics tomorrow. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...