Monday, March 1, 2010

M-m-m-muffin Tin Monday

Thank goodness there's no theme today. I forgot what day it was until I was half way through preparing lunch. & by preparing I mean digging through the fridge looking for leftovers.

Today's leftovers include 1/2 a mini bagel with pb, raisins & crasins, dark chocolate malt balls, 2 tomatoes (one was consumed as I was putting everything together), carrot sticks, meatball soup and sugar snap peas.

Thanks for all the comments last week. Sorry I didn't get around to comment on everyone's pages but I did look at them all. Mina always wants to know what other kids are eating. =]

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

1 comment:

  1. leftover tins are the best.

    also. i was confused when i first got here because you changed the title of your blog up top! yeah. you thought no one would notice. but i did. word.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...