Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Peek-a-boo Skirt

I just finished a new little skirt for Caeti. It was fairly easy to make. I think it took me longer to decide on the fabric then to actually sew it. I originally bought this fabric to make curtains. The look on my hubby's face when I brought it home was one of horror, so it got thrown into my stash and has been waiting ever so patiently for me to be inspired. 
I didn't have a pattern, just a vision. Which is usually how I roll. I'm pleased with how it turned out. 
Mina wants one too, so if anyone asks for it I could do a tutorial. Just remember I'm NOT a professional seamstress, more like a ghetto seamstress. ^-^
I had to bribe her with a cookie to let me take a picture of her standing still.

1 comment:

  1. I love the aqua flower fabric!! You had to bribe her with a cookie...too funny!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...