Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Truth Tuesday


He is the love of my life.
I already know he has a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card" with me.
I love how he grabs handfuls of my hair in his sleep and holds on like he'll never let go.
I like that I'm his favorite person in the world.
I really wish I could freeze time and keep him my baby forever. 

I also wish that my 2 year old was 5 already so I could send her off to kindergarten and have a break from her. I love her but damn does that kid have mood swings that wear me out.

My Mina Squirrel, she is my mini-me. I'm kind of sad she will be 5 soon and will start kindergarten in the fall. She is my little helper girl and has saved my sanity on more than one occasion.

Join in with Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting. She is totally sweet and awesome and my personal "Mom-model". I wish we were neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet, I love your descriptions of your kids. Kindergarten sad-face here myself, my 5yo will be gone and I do NOT know what I will do! Gah!! And ZOMG, he is too cute, look at those eyes!

    Mom model (!!!!) you are sweet. I wish we were neighbors, too (but I bet you don't with my Scorpion story LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...