Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweet Big Sister

I give Mina money for doing her "chores." She gets like 20 cents for putting her toys away and helping pick up the living room. Today after she earned her money and deposited it, Tim and I asked her what she was going to buy with her money. You'll never guess what she said.

"A piggy bank.....for baby sister." Awww. And then she goes "My so sweet." Translation- I'm so sweet.



Yesterday at Nana's house Tim and Mina built several impressive block castles. I think Tim might have been having more fun than Mina was.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Mina, you're so sweet when you want to be! Daddy needs extra hugs and love right now with his aching back! And thanks again for the sweet pix earlier, they made my day!!! Maybe when I come to visit you can help Nana make Mollies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...