Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tim's back

is still messed up. He went to work today but is only working 5 hours. Mina is not making life any easier for us right now. She is establishing her independence, in the most vocal way possible. But she has stopped hitting me, for the most part. Daddy is fair game though. We are working on it.
Tomorrow is Mina's 2 year check up. That should be loads of fun. I have only taken her to get her shots once. Normally Tim does it. But since he's crippled I'm pretty sure that it's going to fall on me to hold her down. Expect that adventure to be posted tomorrow night.
So I did get little video of Mina singing The Itsy-Bitsy Spider. It is definitely not the best but she won't sing on video. It's still pretty cute.
Anyways, congrats to the Grovers. I can't wait to see some pix of your new place.
And Cynthia, we will most likely be able to talk Nana into making Mollies when you come visit. She did promise to make you all your favorite foods when you came home. =]

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I hope to get a live concert too when I'm home, eating Mollies! Can't wait to be there with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...