Friday, August 27, 2010

I must be crazy

Today was fabulously tiring. And here I am at 11pm blogging instead of sleeping. I worked 4 hours this morning while the girls hung out with Nana. After work I took the girls to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to check out the Outer Bay once more before some of the exhibits are closed to make way for The Open Ocean. We had an awesome time but boy were they a handful. Mina wanted to see EVERYTHING! And Caeti wanted to watch each exhibit FOREVER.
After the aquarium we headed home where I started dinner (tacos) cleaned the living room and did 2 loads of laundry in my hour of "free time" before pick Daddy up from work.
Yep definitely crazy.
Caet was excited. Mina was whining the clam was eating her.
Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? I was dying watching her run around. I got a cute video too.
Mina choose a seahorse poncho but she wasn't to happy wearing it. She did have a great time hanging up all of the little costumes, what a sweetie.
I love the Aquarium!
Watching the sardines in the bottom of the BIG outer bay tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...