Sunday, September 4, 2011

Projects with my mommy!

I know I said I'd post on Friday but I kinda suck so, sorry. My hubby's out of town at see his sister get married so my mom came to visit and make sure I don't kill the girls help me out around the house. Here are some of the projects we've done. Hung curtains for my closet doors. They're 4 pairs of Ikea Lill curtains (only $4.99 a pair!)

 We also got the chandy I picked up at the Goodwill rewired and hung. It was ugly gold before it's make over. Now it's white with pink candles and pearls. Girly and cute.

I have more to do. Hopefully I'll have another post in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! What an awesome goodwill find that chandy is! And your ultrasound picture is so cute - I've never seen one with the baby so stretched out and cute. Are you feeling good now? Morning sickness fading - second trimester bliss? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...