Wednesday, October 12, 2011

KCWC Fall 2011: Day 3

Yesterday I didn't manage to finish any projects. I spent some time working on the skirt below but ended up getting frustrated with it because the pleats were not working out how I wanted. So I put it aside and did some work on my little girl's quilt. This morning I pulled it out again and everything just fell into place. I'm really glad I didn't try to force it yesterday. It's for my little cousin's birthday. She'll be 7 this year!

 I also managed to make a pair of little bloomers for Caet's Halloween costume.
Sadly this is the best picture I got of them. She did not want pictures taken.
 Here she is in her full costume. Any guesses who she is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you guessed Ponyo, you're right! The dress is a hand-me-down. Mina was Little Red Riding Hood in 2008.
The bucket.
I printed out a pic and used mod podge to stick in on there.
I also googled how to write Ponyo in Japanese and copied it on to the bucket with a Sharpie.

Last but not least, I made some delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.

 
 The girls loved it. Almost as much as me. The secret is it's made out of chickpeas. Make it and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...