Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Overwhelmed.

I'm worn out. Plain & simple. My husband has been working 10 hour days 5 days a week and 4-6 hours on one weekend day. Plus 40 minutes of commute time each way. Which basically means I'm home alone with the girls and a never ending list of house work for 65 hours a week. I have no friends nearby to go hang out with. Really I have no close friends anymore to even call and chat with. So, tonight I tell him how I feel. His reply was "I've been helping a lot with house work." ( He bought dinner tonight, barbeque 2 nights ago, and swept the floor once in the past week.) Well, I need more help. Not with house work, with the children & I need some emotional support.
This isn't the first time we've had this issue. I feel overwhelmed, he ignores it, I withdraw from life and it gets to the point where I can't stand the sight of him, we have a huge blow-up fight, then he's all sweet & helpful for a week. Why can't we skip the fighting & emotional stress and just be happy & helpful all the time? Because me feeling overwhelmed isn't his problem. Yet. When it is, aka I haven't had sex with him in 2 weeks, then he'll address it. Until then I'm SOL, even though I asked nicely and told him how I feel right now.

Sorry everyone, this is just me venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...