Tuesday, September 8, 2009

21 days until D-day.

My amazingly clean carpets. Tim is my hero.


So it's almost time to have this dang kid. I hope time doesn't slow down. My back & her legs are killing me! Hopefully it won't be too much longer. We have just about everything ready for her. Her crib has been set up for ages and all of her clothes are in the dresser. There are about 300 diapers stashed under her crib & now the carpets are clean (thanks to my super wonderful hubby) & the car seat is installed. The house is so super duper clean. There are a few piles of clutter left but not too many. The only thing I really have left is to finish packing the hospital bag. I need to throw in toothbrushes, a hairbrush, deodorant, and pants. Oh and we have to figure out what to do with Mina. Anyone want her? Just kidding. She is going to be my big helper. I hope.

And of course it would be nice to have the shower first but that is in 5 days and I'm pretty sure she'll wait that long. Actually I need to finish getting things ready for that. Ugh. I wish people would RSVP. It would make my life a hell of a lot easier. Oh well. Not like I'm busy or anything.

Mina & I are planning on doing some laundry, picking up the living room, making lunch & maybe walking to go see Daddy & then it off to the library to find out why you get candy on Halloween. Yeah her new favorite word is WHY? I have a feeling we will be learning all sorts on fun facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...