Wednesday, September 2, 2009

36 week dr. appt.

It's Caetlin!
I asked for a pic but it's not a very good one. She was so not cooperating. It's her forehead, eye, nose and hand. I think she was sucking or trying to suck on her fist.
Also her Nana thinks she is going to be bald. Sad thing is she probably will be. She might have some fuzz like Mina did but it will probably all fall out like Mina's! Quick everyone buy her a cute hat! =]


We just got back from the Dr.'s a little bit ago. Everything is good! I only gained half a pound! Which is kind of amazing since I've eaten like a pound of peanut M&M's in the past 24 hours. Ugh. That makes me kinda sad to type. I'm totally craving chocolate big time. In fact I'm kinda thinking of making some chocolate chip cookies tonight. Yum.

So I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions lately. My Dr. said it's very common for a second time mom to be having contractions like I am & I am not dilated but I am a little bit effaced. But even if Caet was born now she would most likely be just fine. Which makes me feel a lot better. I was kinda worried a little bit that I would have her now and have to leave her in the hospital for weeks.

We had an ultrasound to make sure she was head down. I've known for about a month that she is since her little toes have been in my ribs and lungs and she been kicking my poor stomach. Caet was putting on quite the little gymnastics show for the Dr. during the ultrasound. She somehow managed to get her foot up next to her face. Crazy kid. But my belly was doing the wave before she even started and then Caetlin demonstrated how she is a very good stretcher on the screen. The Dr. was like "Oh my, she is very strong"! No kidding. My poor poor organs. They are no match for her.

36 weeks pregnant with Caetlin. (Not too much longer!)
35 weeks pregnant with Mina.
I think I was way bigger than I am now.
(It's not a very good pic but for comparison purposes it will do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...