Friday, January 13, 2012

Destashing project

I have scraps. Tons of scraps. I don't know why I save them all. I just can't help myself. So one of my goals this year is to use up my scarps & improve my quilting. Confused on how these 2 things go together?
Scrappy baby doll quilts!
                                                                  (source)

Ta-da, two birds with one stone. This way I get back some storage space, improve my skills and have a stash of cute handmade gifts for the little girls in my life when every I should need them. (So I don't have to stay up until 2am the day before the gift is to be given. Sleep, sweet precious sleep!)


My other goal is this drawer.
This is the drawer where I hide all my unfinished projects. Which wouldn't really be a problem if I ever took them back out and worked on them. But no this drawer is kind of a black hole, once it goes in it doesn't come out.
So this afternoon during quiet time I'm going to take everything out and make a list of what's in there, post the list on my side bar & work towards FINISHING them!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...