Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Tessa Dress Variation

On Saturday morning we packed up the car and headed 45 east minutes to the hubby's parents place for the Niner game. While we were there Nana volunteered to keep Mina for 4 days! Mina decide that 3 would be enough but still I had 3 days with only one kid! It was pretty awesome. The first day I rested and played with Caetlin, the second day I sanded, painted & primed furniture, and yesterday I sewed up a storm. I forgot how quiet it is with only one kid. I didn't have to stop what I was doing every 5 minutes to referee! I finished a couple Black Hole Projects and completed 2 more projects from start to finish! 
Here is a dress I made for Caetlin with the scraps leftover from her birthday dress. I gave her a pile of scraps to keep her entertained while I worked and she brought it to me to "make me a dess peas?" How could I say no to that sweetness?
It's a variation of the Tessa Dress Pattern from Oh So Sassy.
I love this pattern. I use it all the time. It is cute and simple.


 I added elastic to the back instead of the tie.
 And of course my little model insisted on wearing her tutu under the dress. I had to bribe her with a candy cane to let me take pictures.






1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to tell you that Two Tiny Tyrants has awarded you with the "Versatile Blogger Award"! Please drop by for more info:

    http://twotinytyrants.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-am-absolutely-thrilled-to-announce.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...