Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happiness is...(Week 17)

At first I was thinking that I didn't have too much happy in the last week but after going through my pictures I realize it was a great week, I'm just stuck on the 2 lows. Time to let it go!
Making a new bapron for my baby boy
Making a Spider Man romper for this little girl.

Watching our caterpillars turn into chrysalises.

Crock pot honey sesame chicken with broccoli.

My little bird watcher.
My ginormous baby! I'm 68" tall, he is 32"!
Wearing a rainbow on a cloudy morning.
The reflection in the shadow of my little puddle stomper.



I'm linking up at Crazy Adventures in Parenting.
 Crazy Adventures in Parenting

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love that rainbow on a cloudy day shot!! And DANG, he IS tall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sewing! Very nice!

    I am loving the sling. It's so beautiful and I want one! Haha!

    What a great happiness is!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...